The youth of our country is trying very hard to secure a good and appealing job. The youth has to face a lot of hardships in practical life. Unemployment is one of the major issues in our country, After Passing out of the university they have to face a lot of hardships
The other main reason behind this unemployment is our education system. In our education system, there is no concept of practical learning. The institutes just focus more on theoretical learning as a result students get more marks but no practical skills. As a result, they have to face hardships while looking for jobs.
Now the world has changed and is competitive. Now time and skills are valued more. Companies need more time to hire fresh graduates and spend time and money on them to train them. Even in developed countries and big companies like Google, and Microsoft, they value your skills and problem-solving skills rather than the actual degrees.
Suppose you are also a fresh graduate and looking to equip yourself with the right skills. We have a piece of good news for you. On the direction of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr. Shehbaz Sharif, the Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives has launched the Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program to ensure the economic empowerment of Pakistan’s youth. This program will enable you financially and provide you with the right skill and experience according to your field. So after this program, you will be trained enough to secure a good job and serve this country.
This BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023 aims to reward around 60,000 paid internships to fresh graduates across Pakistan. You get a monthly stipend and will get to work in different public and private sectors.
What other benefits and opportunities are waiting, who is eligible for this program, and how to apply for this Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023? To know the answers read the complete article we have explained in a very smooth way.
You can also apply for the youth HEC Scholarship.
BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023
|Program name||BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023|
|Total internships offered||60,000|
|Monthly stipend||25,000-40,000 PKR|
6 months to 1 year
|Last date to apply||5th July 2023|
To be eligible for this BNIP 2023 program the candidate must have to fulfill the following requirements.
To meet the eligibility criteria for BNIP 2023, an applicant must have to possess the following characteristics;
- Nationality and age: Applicants must be Pakistani citizens and 18 to 25 years old. To prove his Pakistani citizenship, the applicant would need to show his/her valid CNIC.
- Gender: Both males and females can equally apply for this internship program.
- Education: The applicant should have a graduation degree in any field from a government-recognized institution. Also, the candidate should have completed his degree or diploma within the past two years. The graduates who passed their final exam in or before 2020 are not eligible for this internship.
- Employment status: Since the program is launched for fresh graduates, it’s only open to those who are currently unemployed (at the time of application).
- Domicile: A valid domicile.As stated before, the program is aimed to provide internship opportunities to graduates from all across Pakistan.
Documents required for BNIP Internship Program
Documents that you need to submit while applying for this BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023 are as follows;
- CNIC: Scanned copies of the original national identity card of applicants at the time of applying.
- Father’s or guardian CNIC: Scanned copies of the applicant’s father or guardian CNIC. Keep in mind that the CNIC should not be expired.
- Photograph: Recent photograph of the applicant with Blue background.
- Educational transcripts: Scanned transcripts of all the educational degrees.
- Domicile: A Scanned copy of the domicile certificate of the applicant.
- Additional academic certificates: Scanned transcripts of diploma, experience letter, or any other relevant academic certificate (if available).
How to apply for BNIP-2023
Below are the following steps for you to follow while applying for the BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023
- Visit the official site www.bnip.gov.pk/
- There you will find the option of “register now”. Click on this page and you will be directed to the registration page.
- A form will pop up on your screen. You have to fill this form with your details and also have to upload scanned copies of your documents like CNIC and educational transcripts.
- You can choose from two programs which are offered.
- Then you will have to choose your field of interest in which you want to gain practical experience. These fields include IT, marketing, tourism, agriculture, engineering, and many more.
- Lastly, go through the application form thoroughly and review your details and submit your application.
Note: Providing wrong and misleading documents will cause you a penalty and your application will be rejected. Original documents will be required at the time of the interview.
To select the most eligible candidates to award paid internships under BNIP Program, the only factor which is considered is merit. In simple words, candidates who possess impressive academic records will be preferred by recruiters and have more chances to secure better internship opportunities.
Those shortlisted candidates will then be called for a written test. and interview to assess their level of knowledge, interests, and compatibility. The final candidates who will obtain paid internships will be selected after evaluating their academic record, and performance in interviews and written tests. The process is smooth and will be entirely on merit.
Training opportunities during the BNIP internship
The internship may last from 6 months to one year. And during this period you will get a lot of practical experience and knowledge. The internship is designed in a way to enhance the learning of the candidate smoothly. The first step in learning will start with the orientation session in which you will be familiar with your role and responsibilities.
The second learning phase will be on-site job training where your manager and technical staff will train you. Your skills will be polished and increase your confidence as a fresher.
Throughout this period of 6 months, you will also attend plenty of seminars and training workshops. You will also get how practically things work in the public sector. You will learn some work ethics and manners and also will develop some soft skills like leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
Benefits you can obtain from BNIP
In this difficult time of economic uncertainty and unemployment, this BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023 will equip you with in-field work experience and skills to kick-start your career.
Some other perks which you can enjoy on getting selected by this BNIP Program are as follows;
Monthly stipend: Based on the discipline, you’ll receive a monthly stipend of around 25000-40,000 PKR. This stipend will help you carry your basic expenses during your internship period so you won’t have to face any pressure financially.
Job opportunities: Skills and development training sessions will enable you to enhance your professional expertise and gain an impressive amount of practical experience. This in turn will make you a stronger candidate in the future to secure a better job position.
Completion certificate: At the end of your BNIP internship, you’ll be awarded a completion certificate by the Government of Pakistan. This certificate will prove a significant addition to your credentials, exhibiting your credibility and professionalism.