To extend the benefits of the Ehsaas loan program and to provide the maximum benefits to the Pakistani nation. The government took another great initiative to provide interest-free loans in 2023. Under this program, the students and small business people can get free interest loans same in other Ehsaas programs.
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken the initiative of Bila Sood Qarza via PPAF. It gives 8000 rupees monthly with the help of 1,110 loan centers. If you are a student or an underprivileged person and want to start your own business and don’t have enough resources to under this Ehsaas loan registration you can get a Bila soad qarz. You can apply for an Ehsaas Program loan through the official website. where the PPAF loan form online application 2023-2024 is available. Many organizations have taken part in helping deserving ones in building their career.
Also if you are a talented student, deserving, and in search of a scholarship for study apply online today for the Ehsaas scholarship.
EHSAS LOAN PROGRAM 2023-2024
If you are a struggling student to fulfill your dreams by completing your degree? A business-minded person who doesn’t have enough funds? If u want to be an independent woman by starting your own small business online or physically?
If yes, Welcome this Ehsaas loan program is all you need to fulfill your dreams. This program is designed for you people who have passion and aim to pursue further in life.
It was started in March 2020 as part of the broader Ehsaas Program by Prime Minister Imran Khan. Now it has different programs for different purposes to help elevate poverty and enable people to enhance their livelihood.
Ehsaas loan 75000 online Registration and Eligibility
Ehsaas Loan Program is designed to provide relief to employees earning below forty thousand rupees, students, women, specially-abled persons, and transgenders. It gives loans from 2000 PKR to 200000 PKR without interest. Beneficiaries can use this money to build a startup and give the loan in 3 years of easy installments. Follow the eligibility criteria and register yourself today for this program.
The federal government of Pakistan has allocated RS 5 billion in additional funds for FY 2023-2024. The average loan size is Rs 30,000. You can take a loan b/w 10,000 to 75,000. If you want to avail more than 75000 loans, apply through other government schemes. 80,000 loans are given each month, of which 40,000 are reserved for women (50% loans for women).
The following candidates are eligible for Ehsaas free of interest loans.
- Age b/w 18 years to 60 years
- Poverty score of 0-40
- Valid CNIC
- A resident of the target Union Council of the district
- Economically viable business plan
The application process for the Ehsaas Loan Scheme
- Request a loan center (written/oral)
- Verification of poverty scorecard
- Registration as a potential borrow
- Issuing of application form and business plan form
- Submission of complete documents
Without interest loan in Pakistan
- Basic understanding of business
- Research basic Knowledge of starting a business
- Set achievable targets
- Marketing strategy
- Business expenses
- Cost estimation for any business
- Financial inclusion and estimated profit.
Beneficiary appraisal process
- Social appraisal
- economically appraisal
Approval process for Ehsaas loan
Review by loan centers and Recommendations
Submission of recommended carse to private organization head
Disbursement to beneficiary
When your loan is approved, there are two ways by which you can take your loan.
- Interest-free loan cheques will be delivered to your loan center
- Pin No to loan center. You can withdraw your 75000 by telling this PIN to the bank and carrying your Original CNIC.
Ehsaas loan program status check
Persons with special abilities, transgender, disabled, and skilled youth can take a loan of max 75000 rupees to start their own business. After confirming your poverty score and business plan, you can check through your district’s loan center.
To apply and visit you can also visit your nearest Ehsaas Program center and apply manually
COLLABORATION OF EHSAAS LOAN WITH NGO GROUPS
To make the process smooth and facilitate the maximum number of people,1,100 Loan Centers nationwide are established, committed to giving loans of Rs 10,000 to Rs 500,000 in 147 districts. These partner organizations, such as the Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) and Akhuwat, play a big role in implementing the program.
List of PPAF Partner Organizations
- Akhuwat Foundation (AF)
- Awami Development Organization (ADO)
- AGHAHE Pakistan
- CSC Empowerment & Inclusion Program (CEIP)
- Environmental Protection Society (EPS)
- Farmers Development Organization (FDO)
- FFO Support Program (FFOSP)
- Ghazi Barotha Taraqiati Idara (GBTI)
- Health & Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
- Mojaz Foundation (MF)
- National Rural Support Program (NRSP)
- Organization for Poverty Reduction & Community Training Program (OPRCTP)
- Punjab Rural Support Program (PRSP)
- Rural Community Development Program (RCDP)
- SAFCO Support Foundation (SSF)
- Sustainable Development, Education, Rural Infrastructure, Veterinary Care & Environment (SERVE)
- Sayya Microfinance Company (SMC)
- Sindh Rural Support Program (SRSO)
- Thardeep Rural Development Program (TRDP)
- Initiative for Development & Empowerment Axis (IDEA)
- Center of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD)
- Khwendo Kor (KK)
- Balochistan Rural Development Society (BRDS)
- Participatory Integrated Development Society (PIDS)
Banks collaborating with Ehsaas loan program.
The Ehsaas Loan Program has established partnerships with several commercial banks in collaboration with the government to make the process hassle-free. These partnerships include renowned financial institutions such as the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Habib Bank Limited HBL, and United Bank Limited (UBL). Following is the detailed list,
The government of Pakistan started this program to provide interest-free loans to students and needy persons. They can utilize this loan to start a new business or fund their studies and can get from 75000 to 500,000 under this Ehsaas loan scheme. The applicants have to return the amount within 3 years of easy installments. You can check the eligibility and apply can visiting the official site.
EHSAAS LOAN PROGRAM 2023 HELPLINE ہیلپ لائن
Plot No. 14, Street 12, G 8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Phone: +92 (51) 8439450 – 79
Fax No.: (+92-51) 2234343-79