Prime Minister Imran Khan initiated Ehsaas Nashonuma Program. This program was started to address growth-related problems among children. Poor families can’t feed their children due to financial issues.
The issues of malnutrition and stunted growth among children are more common here in Pakistan in poor families who can basically cant provide essential nutrition to their children for good growth.
This program basically provides financial aid to lactating and pregnant mothers, so the health of the child could not be compromised due to the financial condition of their families.
This aid will be for the child under two years of age and this program falls under the umbrella of Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
Initially, this program was initiated in Rajanpur and Jampur. But with the passage of time, the programs now expanded to 9 other districts of Pakistan. To facilitate the people there are more than 30 centers that are functional in these centers from there you can take all the necessary information.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program online Registration 2023, make sure to check also our official 8171 Portal tool with your CNIC.
What is Ehsaas Nashonuma Program 2023?
In Pakistan, the problem of malnutrition in children is very common due to not getting the proper healthy food. The first 100 days are very important for the growth of the child as doctors claims.
The mother’s health is also very important to the child. A healthy mother can give birth to a healthy child. That’s why this program was initiated to cater to the needs of pregnant and lactating women.
Prime minister imran khan initiated this program to provide financial aid to poor families so the mother and child can eat healthy diets. A healthy mother can give birth to a healthy child, so a mother’s health and nutrition are also very important.
The Ehsaas Nashonuma program online registration 2023 is a very different program in its own way. It provides cash support to deserving families. The amount is a little less but at least it can reduce some burden on the poor families because they always struggle to find the bread and butter for the family.
So with this little cash amount at least they can buy a healthy and nutritious diet for their child and he can grow healthy. After that, he can contribute to this country and help their families in earning.
The Primary Purpose Of this Program
The purpose of this program is very simple and is discussed below.
- To spread awareness of healthy diets among mothers.
- To prevent the child from malnutrition and stunted growth.
- Help mothers in feeding their children with a healthy diet
- Improve the mother’s health who are breastfeeding under two years child.
- Provide them with cash support.
- Provide counseling and educate mothers to improve diet plans.
- Very important for the well-being of Pakistan’s population and future growth.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Online Registration 2023
The program was initiated by Imran khan who always support and launched programs for the poor people of Pakistan.
He visited the different Ehsaas centers and personally see the progress and transparency of their work. The chairperson Dr. Sania Nishter briefed him about all the programs and how they actually work.
They have made the front desks in each center to provide information and help the people at every step. The help could be related to the Ehsaas Nashonuma registration process or the cash related.
She also explained how the Benazir income support Program (BISP) is also working with their collaboration.
For the ease of beneficiaries, the government also launched the Ehsaas Nashonuma APP from where you can register yourself and also track the procedure of your application and cash payment.
Note: the cash allowance of 2000 is only for the child under 2 years of age.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below are some points for eligibility criteria. You can check and apply if you think you fall into this category.
- Pregenant poor mothers
- Lactating mothers
- Children under 2 years of age
The government has also assigned duties to female health workers and supervisors. They will go door to door and find deserving families and register them.
Benefits of Ehsaas Nashonuma Program 2023
The beneficiary families will get the following benefits upon successfully registering in this program.
- Ehsaas Nashonuma cash of rupee 2500 for the female child and 2000 for the male child under the age of 2 years.
- The amount will be transferred directly to their bank accounts and they can withdraw directly from there and also from the Ehsaas centers.
- Easy Biometric system of verification.
- The Ehsaas Nashonuma beneficiaries will get the 3-month cash amount together.
- You won’t need to visit any center if you can use the internet you can easily register online.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Registration Process 2023
There are 3 easy ways to register yourself for this program.
- You can register yourself by just downloading the Ehsaas App and registering yourself online.
- You can visit the nearest Ehsass center in your district with your original ID card.
- Go to the web portal 8171 and apply online.
- Upper Dir
- Hattian Bala
Complete Guide for Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Registration 2023
The process is very easy and designed in a way that a layman can also register themselves easily.
- You just need the original documents and go to the nearby center and provide all the family details to fill out the form.
- You can send an SMS to 8171 with your CNIC without the space. This service is available in both English and Urdu.
- Also, you can visit the official website www.pas.gov.pk.com
Ehsaas Nashonuma helpline Number: 051-9210047
Official Website Apply here
Frequently Asked Questions