The government of Pakistan’s HEC scholarships is now open to apply for the students for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2023 program. The students can apply before the last date and read the eligibility criteria of this Ehsaas scholarship program.
Further, in this article, you will find all the details of the Ehsaas scholarship program. The details of how to apply and the eligibility criteria for the students.
What is the last date of the HEC scholarship program 2023-phase 3?
Below you will find all the details in very easy steps.
Also, read: Ehsaas kafalat Program
Ehsaas scholarship program 2023-24
Education is very important for the growth of a country. Every citizen has a right to have a good education despite the socio-economic situation of his family.
In Pakistan, many bright and deserving students are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints. Recognizing the importance of equal educational opportunities, the Government of Pakistan launched the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023.
This program is aimed to provide 50,000 need-based Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships for the first time in the history of Pakistan.
The program was launched by Ex prime Minister Mr. Imran Khan so that poor talented students can continue their studies. Pakistan has a lot of talented youngsters but due to fewer resources, they cannot continue their studies. As a result, a lot of young talent is underutilized.
Official site: Ehsas.hec.gov.pk Online Apply 2023
HEC Ehsaas Scholarship for undergraduate details
This program is a very good step to promote young talent. As a result of this Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship, deserving students will get free education. The burden on the parents will be reduced and later can contribute to the skill resources of the country.
Students from all the provinces can apply. The Ehsaas scholarship program will cover the tuition fee as well as the hostel fee of the .students. To apply for the program the total household income of the family should be less than 45000 per month.
HEC has provided almost 30,000 Ehsaas scholarships in the past 14 years. But in this program, the students will also get a stipend of 4000 rupees.
The students will get the below benefits after getting fulfilling the criteria.
- He should be enrolled in Bachelor’s
- 50,000 per year total number of scholarships
- Tuition fee + Monthly Hostel Expenditure
- Students will also get a stipend.
- He should be a Pakistani resident
- Year: 2023-24
How to apply for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program online/ HEC scholarship 2023
Below we have explained the procedure in very easy steps for you.
- Visit the official Ehsaas Scholarship Program website https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/
- Open the ‘online application’ portal under the Ehsaas scholarship section
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Fill in the required all personal information.
- Provide details about your educational background, including the degree and institute name.
- Provide correct information related to your family’s financial status, including income, expenses, and the number of dependents.
- Upload the required documents in the designated sections of the application form. Follow the instructions regarding file formats and sizes.
- Submit the application after reviewing it carefully.
- Wait for the confirmation message and email.
- Do not send the application directly to the HEC office.
Supporting documents for HEC Ehsaas Scholarship
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Copies of last Six Months’ Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/expenditure-related documents (if applicable)
- 1 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
List of Eligible Universities for Ehsaas Scholarship
Almost all the renowned government universities are registered for this Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2023 program.
Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
Dawood UET Karachi
Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
The University of Karachi
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
Peoples University of Medical and health science, Sindh
The Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
University of Sindh Jamshoro
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
Government College University, Hyderabad
The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
Government College Women University, Sialkot
Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
King Edward Medical University
Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
National College of Arts (NCA)
National Textile University -FSD
Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
University of Narowal
Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
University of Okara
University of Sahiwal
University of Gujrat
The University of Punjab, Lahore
University of Education
The University of Health Sciences, UHS
University of Sargodha
PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
Ghazi University, D G Khan
Women’s University, Multan
MNS UET, Multan
MNS Agriculture University, Multan
Nishtar Medical University, Multan
The Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
Rawalpindi Women’s University, Rawalpindi
University of Mianwali
University of Home Economics, Lahore
FATA University, Kohat
Agriculture University Peshawar
Women University Mardan
Women University Swabi
University of Swabi
Islamia College Peshawar
University of Haripur
Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
University of Buner
Khyber Medical Peshawar
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
Abdul Wali Khan University
University of Swat
The University of Malakand
University of Lakki Marwat
Hazra University Mansehra
The University of Peshawar
University of Chitral
University of Science & Technology, Bannu
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women’s University, Peshawar
Bacha Khan University
Air University, Islamabad
Bahria University, Islamabad
Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science, and Technology
Islamic International University (IIUI)
Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
SZAB Medical University
The Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta
University of Loralai
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management
Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
University of Balochistan,
MUST, Mirpur, AJK
Women University, Bagh, AJK
University of Poonch, Rawlakot
Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
Karakorum Internatinal University, Giglit
University of Baltistan
In eligibility criteria for Ehsaas scholarship program 2022-2023
- Already registered in another aid program.
- Income of more than 50,000.
- Children of government employees.
- Families have more than one source of income, land, or rental property.
- Students of any affiliate college or university.
Ehsaas Scholarship program 2023 last date
The last date for this program has been extended you can still apply online by visiting the official website.
Note: In this program, the 50 % quota has been reserved for women. Women are a vital part of any country’s growth. To empower women and to encourage them to enroll in higher education this is a great initiative.
Ehsaas Scholarship Official Contact Details
Helpline # +92-51-9240024