8500 Sehat Sahulat program is a National Health Insurance Program. The program is also known as Sehat Insaf Card. The Sehat Sahulat program is a great initiative by the government to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for the poor Pakistani population.
The medical facility gets very costly in the world. The poor people of Pakistan cannot afford costly treatments. Many people die because they cannot afford expensive treatments in case of some diseases like cancer etc.
Under the Sehat Sahulat program, You can get your treatment if you have a dangerous disease that can only be treated by you and you don’t have to pay, you can get full treatment through this card.
If the patient is admitted to the hospital, he will get Medical Care in a respected way without any financial obligation.
Note; free medical upto 10 lac rupees
Also, read about the Ehsaas Rashan Program.
Sahulat Program/ Sehat Card
Haven’t applied yet for the sehat card program?
What are you waiting for ??
Apply for this program which is a great initiative by the government for the poor people of Pakistan. By using this Sahulat program you can get free medical in both private and public hospitals according to the criteria.
Diseases treatment through SSP/ Sehat Insaf Card
It has two models or you can say packages for the people. The details are below:
Initial coverage PKR 60,000 / family/year
Additional coverage PKR 60,000 / family
Which includes the below benefits:
- All medical and surgical procedures in public services
- Cardiovascular diseases such as angioplasty and bypass
- Burns and R. H. A. Life-saving therapy with implants and prostheses
- Dine Section Hepatitis HIV Rheumatology
- End-stage kidney disease and dialysis
- Organ failure liver kidney heart-lung
- Neurosurgical procedures.
Initial coverage Pkr 300,000 / family/year
Additional coverage Pkr 300,000 / family
Patient Services All Medical and Sharia Procedures Heart Diseases Angioplasty & Bypass
Supplementation of Diabetes Mellitus
Burns and RTA
Chronic infections Hepatitis HIV
Organ failure liver kidney heart-lung
Cancer Chemo Radiosurgery
Also, visit here for more details about the medical treatment.
Sehat Sahulat Program Online Registration Steps:
The online registration process for the Sehat Sahulat Program is simple and convenient. Follow these steps to register yourself or your family members:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Access the official website of the Sehat Sahulat Program “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk”.
Step 2: Check Eligibility
On the homepage of the website, look for the “Eligibility Detail” section and click on it. You will be directed to a page where you need to enter your CNIC number and the given captcha. Once entered, click on the “Check Eligibility” button.
Step 3: Alternative Registration Method
If you prefer an alternative registration method, you can send your unique ID card number to 8500 without slashes. You will receive a reply from 8500 regarding your eligibility for the Ehsaas Health Program.
Sehat Insaf Card Check Online Registration:
To check the status and details of your Sehat Insaf Card online, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the Sehat Insaf Card Website
Go to the official Sehat Insaf Card website “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk”.
Step 2: Look for the “Card Verification” option in the top menu of the website and click on it.
Step 3:In the provided field, enter your CNIC number, which is the unique identification number on your national identity card.
Step 4: After entering your CNIC number, click on the “Search” button to proceed.
Step 5: If your Sehat Insaf Card is active, the website will display your card details, including your name, CNIC number, and card validity period.
Sehat Sahulat Program Eligibility Requirments
- The Sehat Sahulat Program aims to provide healthcare benefits to poor people in society. The eligibility criteria for the program are as follows:
- Individuals and families whose information has been collected during the BISP Survey and NSER Survey are eligible for the Insaf Sehat Card program.
- The completion of the dynamic survey for BISP is a crucial requirement for Ehsaas Sahulat program eligibility. Ensure that your BISP survey is complete to qualify for the program.
- For detailed information about eligibility criteria, visit the official website “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk” and check your eligibility for the Ehsaas Sahulat Program.
Ehsaas Sehat Sahulat Program Requirements
To avail of medical aid through the Prime Minister Sehat Sahulat Program, the following documents are required:
- Survey form number (obtained during the BISP Survey)
- Original CNIC card
- B-form (in case of a child)
- Ensure that you have these documents ready when applying for the program to expedite the registration process.
Sehat Card Online Apply/ Sahulat Program
To apply for the Sehat Card online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Sehat Sahulat Program at “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk”.
- Look for the online registration section or the “Apply Now” button on the homepage and click on it.
- Fill out the online registration form with your personal and household information, including your name, CNIC number, address, and phone number.
- Upload a scanned copy of your CNIC and a passport-size photograph as per the provided guidelines.
- Review the information you have entered and ensure its accuracy.
- Submit the online registration form.
Ehsaas Sahulat card hospital list.
You can get your treatment now in public and now in private hospitals as well. Almost all the big hospitals are now working with the Sehat Sahulat program. If the hospitals accept the Sehat Insaf card you can get your free treatment.
Check the list of hospitals here accepting Insaf cards.
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore
- Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar
- Civil Hospital Karachi
- Allied Hospital Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi
- Nishtar Hospital Multan
- DHQ Hospital Gujranwala
- Quetta Civil Hospital
- Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Lahore
- Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi
- Shifa International Hospital Islamabad
- National Hospital and Medical Centre Lahore
- Zainab Memorial Hospital Lahore
- Kulsum International Hospital Islamabad
- Chughtai Medical Center Lahore
- Akram Medical Complex Lahore
- Ittefaq Hospital Lahore
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital Muzaffargarh
Sehat Sahulat Mobile App
Now the mobile application is also available for Android and ios users. The app is launched for the ease of users so they can apply easily and check the status of their Sehat Insaf card information including personal details, history, and eligibility. They can also edit their personal details and much more through this application easily.
8500 Sehat Sahulat Program Requirements
Some basic documents are required from the applicant to present at the time of getting treatment through this Sehat Sahulat program.
The hospital staff will demand from you the following documents.
- Survey form number
- your original CNIC card
- B-form in case of child
Sehat Sahulat /Insaf card for disabled persons
The Sehat Insaf Card scheme does not have a specific category for disabled persons. However, disabled persons can still be eligible for the scheme if they fall under one of the eligible categories, which are below:
- Families with a monthly income of up to Rs. 20,000
- Homeless families
- Families with a member who is a registered laborer
- Families with a female head of household
The newly launched program Sehat Card Plus. You can also check about this program.
Sehat Card Helpline
If you face any problem or the hospital staff demands any kind of money from you, you can contact the helpline.
Helpline number: 0800-09009.
Address Office No. 407, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1, Islamabad